What degree, which service line?
Now more than ever we need talented people with diverse degrees and backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better. Find out more about our service lines below and where you best fit by visiting our website.
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law, science or Master of Professional Accounting you're encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit (Various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
Strategy and Transactions
- If you're studying a degree with a focus on commerce, finance, economics, law, engineering and science, maths or social and public policy you're encourage to apply for Infrastructure Advisory
- Business Transformation and Supply Chain & Operations are happy to see applications from any discipline (Business Consulting)
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, law, engineering, science, mathematics, economics or finance you're encouraged to apply for Enterprise Risk (Business Consulting)
- If you’re studying Design Computing, Design/Visual Communication, Communication Design, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar, you are encouraged to apply for Technology Transformation, Digital & Emerging Technology, Cyber Security or Technology Risk (Technology Consulting)
To apply for our Vacationer Program, you are required to be:
- In the penultimate year of your degree
- An Australian citizen
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or 61 1800 017 666.
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world and we understand the importance of people’s safety at this time. Our recruitment and onboarding process may therefore be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safely and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Applications close on 14 August at 12 noon local time. So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your vacationer role! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.