- Design, implement and support complex data integration solutions
- Work with advanced cloud based technologies
- Sydney based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join our Jindabyne Data and Analytics team. Jindabyne is the business led, cloud-based data and analytics capability, which allows the analytics community easy access to data in a single, central repository along with powerful analytics tools. The Senior Cloud Integration Specialist will contribute to the success of the data and analytics platform by delivering solutions for the integration and processing of data to support data and analytics programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and support complex data integration solutions between Jindabyne components and non-Jindabyne systems using advanced cloud-based technologies
- Design, implement and support complex data processing solutions within the Jindabyne environment using advanced cloud-based technologies Design, implementation and support new and improved Jindabyne platform capabilities
- Design, implement and support new and improved Jindabyne platform capabilities
- Work directly with Origin teams to manage the delivery of Jindabyne based solutions for data integration, production and analytics in business-critical applications and solutions
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll need to be agile, analytical and astute with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
To be considered you will have:
- Extensive hands-on experience with software development using Python Experience working with external technical teams to define, design, implement and support complex data/system integration solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience with AWS cloud technologies with a focus on security, networking, computation, storage and application integration components
- Experience orchestrating ETL jobs and a good understanding of ETL frameworks including error handling
- Good knowledge of RDBMS principles and strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with version control software such as git or similar
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Future Energy and Business Developmentteam is shaping tomorrow’s future energy innovations. We’re investing in new energy solutions; partnering with global start-ups and trialing new technology and business models. We also play a critical role in supporting our operations through world class application and infrastructure. We’re driven to lead the transition into a low carbon, technology-enabled world which embraces a more decentralised and digital future.
That’s why we need passionate, curious and customer focused people, who are excited by the challenge of finding new ways of working, new ways of delivering and shaping a new energy future.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID 76901
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.originenergy.com.au/about/careers