|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, media or working with advertising agencies.
- Experience in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and consultative selling.
- 4 years of experience managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Experience building relationships with C-level executives.
- Experience developing clients.
- Ability to act with a high degree of autonomy, deliver results under pressure and to tight deadlines, identify opportunities and influence key stakeholders to achieve them.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent business acumen and strategic skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Mid-Market Sales team is a critical growth engine for the clients in our segment. Through long-term relationship development, we are dedicated to understanding the business goals of this segment and providing the best Google advertising solutions to drive business success. We are responsible for growing advertising business by educating, solution selling, and consulting with clients directly.
As an Account Manager in the team, you will collaborate effectively in a pod dynamic with shared objectives. This role will also see you take the initiative to identify opportunities where we can have more impact with our customers and business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers at the C-Level, marketing, and account managing teams, to optimize and expand their advertising investment. Drive annual digital marketing discussions and budgets.
- Deliver consistently against assigned quarterly goals on new and existing business, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding sales experience to Google's mid-market clients.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance, and business judgment to drive business performance on key client segments and drive large-scale strategic initiatives.
- Acquire and share knowledge of customers' industry, competitive landscapes, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry. Use your knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
- Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients.