|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Capital & Risk Analyst to join our Group Finance team on a permanent basis, based in our Newstead office.
In this role, you will support the Head of Balance Sheet & Capital Decision Support in forecasting, analysing and reporting on the Bank's Prudential Capital requirements, including exploring capital optimisation strategies and dividend & capital management planning.
This role will also include:
- Researching and collating industry capital data and presenting in a meaningful format to support planning papers.
- Working with Risk to provide modelling & analytical support during the annual ICAAP, Industry Stress Testing & Recovery Planning processes.
- Provide ongoing modelling & analytical support on the Basel 3 Transition in Capital Standards to support EXCO and various parts of the Bank.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in the Australian prudential frameworks, to enable multiple models to be developed and run parallel during transition.
As a suitable candidate for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Suitable and solid experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Bank's Balance Sheet with prior experince in ALM
- Prior experience in QRM or another ALM tool
- Knowledge of Prudential Capital & Accounting Standards
- Finance and or Risk background/experience with CFA/CPA/CA quailifcations desirable
- Strong Modelling & Excel skills
- Good in SQL
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.