|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised Weighbridge Operator to join the Roseneath Quarry team. This is a full time permanent position and an excellent opportunity to enjoy stability. The purpose of the role is to provide administration support including eaM order processing, weighbridge operation and other general administration duties as required.
- Manage reception at the quarry office including meet and greet, site inductions, couriers and mail handling;
- Raising purchase orders, work orders, compiling spreadsheets and reports;
- Purchasing, invoicing and maintenance of all purchasing records including invoicing and order tracking;
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks;
- Receive and inspect raw material deliveries;
- Handle COD sales including banking summaries and
- Prepare and process dockets.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in administration and logistics operations;
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision and,
- Advanced computer skills along with well-developed organisation skills.
Why join the Boral team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm full time position with an attractive hourly rate
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.