|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Field Service Supervisor will lead a crew of highly skilled Field Technicians ensuring productivity and quality of service are maintained through out the delivery. Exceptional stakeholder engagement and customer relationship focused will see the success in this role including technical industry knowledge in heavy mobile machinery.
To be successful in this role you are driven to provide the best solutions to the clients regarding repairs, service or general enquires in consultation with the workshop, sales, and parts department. You will be highly organised in preparing reports and guidance to your team to prevent reoccurrences, rework and implementing necessary actions as required.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Previous Field Service Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.