|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Australian Healthcare providers are tackling the big challenges on meeting the new world of digital health services. Our customers are digitally transforming, and the Industry Executive (IE) role is at the leading edge of this transformation journey. The goal of the Industry Executive (IE) is leading industry digital transformation engagements and opportunities with Microsoft’s customers, with deep healthcare industry knowledge and experience.
This is a senior role that is operating at a strategic level with Microsoft’s top customers, with deep engagement and understanding of the healthcare business issues and challenges. The role is seen as a deep, subject matter expert in their industry and the digital transformation occurring within it. The role is the industry leader in a customer centric account team, and relationship builds to become a trusted advisor to key business decision-makers, helping them build the program of digital transformation change. The role will use industry experience, expertise, and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create unique business value.
The role of IE is focused on generating and owning industry relevant solution and platform opportunities, working, and selling closely with Microsoft’s partners.
The role will partner closely with the world-wide industry sales teams and specialist sellers to share best practices and customer references/case studies to bring Microsoft’s industry digital transformation stories to life.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Overall Objective: Driving customer transformation and digital outcomes through industry focused solutions.
- Drive customer outcomes by demonstrating Industry Transformation Leadership and by engaging directly with line of business to identify, generate and nurture new opportunities, while leveraging the value of the partner ecosystem.
- Drive digital business outcomes for your customers across 3 horizons that are relevant to their Industry, by executing Industry Priority Scenarios and key Sales Plays in response to customer & market demands.
- Drive Partner wins and mutual trust with Co-sell Prioritized solution partners through joint account planning in all accounts, outbound lead sharing adhering to defined SLA on inbound Cosell requests and actively selling with partners.
- Support envisioning and accelerate customer BDM engagement through EBCs, MTCs, customer workshops, industry specific events that put the success of the customer front and foremost.
- Act as the industry SME in close alignment with the account v-team and provide strong support to quarterly account planning on industry and customer priorities.
- Create repeatable customer success stories supported by Industry Marketing to grow industry knowledge of sales teams cross-segment.
- Act as the local SME of the WW industry teams and run continuous feedback loop on market dynamics and IPS landing.
- Achieve 100% Technical Skill Initiative completion and all other role-based achievements at defined deadlines.
- Complete Sales Challenger and other relevant trainings focused on sales and compete skilling incl. Insights to Outcomes, digital selling to accelerate customer engagement.
- Anticipate and win against competition by driving business value to customers and demonstrating that Microsoft is focused on their success.
- Act as Industry Expert and Thought Leader internally by growing industry skills & capabilities across internal sales teams and community to deliver high impact.
- Role model learn-it-all culture by developing and maintaining strong sales skills to identify, assess, validate, and influence customers’ needs and vision for DT.
- Trust and Compliance: Personally, commit to generate and protect Microsoft trust by modelling integrity every day and contributing to ethical sales and sustainable growth.
- Model integrity and ethical behaviours every day.
- Operate in full adherence to Company policies and processes and ensure timely 100% completion of online mandatory Compliance Trainings.
- Cooperate with audits and other compliance processes & controls and help on remediation actions. Be proactive in identifying risks inherent to your role and escalate concerns.
Diversity and Inclusion: To realize our mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, each and every one of us must help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result. With this priority, personally commit to be an active and intentional participant in creating a diverse and inclusive Microsoft.
- 10+ years Industry domain expertise and expertise working in business roles at a company in the target industry
- Significant (10+ years) industry solution selling experience
- Business development and sales skills
- Market development skills
- Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company
- Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable