|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking multiple enthusiastic Signalling Engineers to join our Services team. In these roles, you will be responsible for supporting key through life support projects; ETCS across the Sydney Network, CBTC on the Sydney Metro, and the Signalling system on Sydney Light Rail. In these roles, you will be responsible for engineering investigations, fault rectifications and reporting for both internal and customer use.
Key Responsibilites Required for These Roles Include:
- Provide analysis of failure trends, root cause analysis and proposed solutions for customers
- Provide maintenance support for Alstom products by hands-on fault finding
- Maintain databases and provide input to stock management
- Assist with production of procedures, reports, work instructions and training
- Conduct engineering investigations and provide engineering solutions
- Assist customers via phone, including supporting on a roster 24/7, to diagnose and rectify faults.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience with ATP (Automatic Train Protection) or ETCS (European Train Control System) is highly desirable
- Previous experience in Signalling
- Strong interest in Engineering and working in a hands on environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Enthusiasm for learning!
These are permanent roles based in our Macquarie Park offices with regular travel to other sites within the Sydney region.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.