|Job Type:||Full Time|
Located in North Sydney, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the rhipe Regional Marketing team and deliver against rhipe's business goals and KPIs.
In this newly created role, the ANZ Marketing Manager will focus on enabling ANZ partners to capture the Cloud opportunity in their market/s and deliver the best solutions to their customers. Through alignment with solution segments and collaboration with rhipe internal teams, the role delivers optimal engagement and value to partners across the lifecycle.
The ANZ Marketing Manager is part of the Regional Marketing team working across the rhipe Asia-Pacific region. The team works closely with vendors and partners and in collaboration with internal stakeholders, focussing on day to day country specific marketing requirements including the localisation of global campaigns, regional ABM initiatives, targeted campaigns and bespoke programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Championing and leveraging modern-marketing techniques and technologies to connect and activate existing partners, as well as activate new partners
- Strategic planning and managing the ANZ marketing budget, delivering marketing activities, ensuring optimal ROI is achieved against marketing programs
- Leading the ANZ region to deliver marketing economies of scale through localisation of global campaigns, focussed regional ABM initiatives and execution against a "hub and spoke" marketing model
- Lead, manage performance and build team capability across ANZ
- Influence strategy and the way we bring vendor products, and rhipe services to market by combining partner insights & research, positioning, lifecycle management, and messaging across all marketing channels
- Drive and balance multiple initiatives, collaborating closely with Sales, business development teams and marketing functions (global, regional and marketing ops) to achieve business outcomes
Experience, education and skills:
The successful incumbent will be highly motivated and a self-starter with:
- Mandatory 7+ years of experience in a B2B marketing management role and 5+ years of demonstrated people leadership
- Broad ranging marketing experience across the spectrum of marketing disciplines and practices, including a good understanding of marketing automation
- Strong marketing demand and lead generation experience
- A background that demonstrates nurture and buyer journey marketing and the ability to balance brand strategy with data, digital and analytical methodologies
- Multi-country business experience; must be able to demonstrate landing and delivering impact across multiple geographies / cultures
- Preferred - Experience in a fast-growing business with technology focus and/or deep channel experience with focus on vendors, distribution and end-customer marketing
- Preferred - Experience in leading agile ways of working
Additionally the successful incumbent will have a passion for and experience in or demonstrated ability to use:
- Marketing automation and lifecycle technology and tools, such as Marketo
- Online event tools/engines (e.g. Webinar, Event Bright)
- Propensity tools, data and customer segmentation models and analytics
- Social media marketing, selling and amplification (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Hoot Suite)
- Moderate level of experience with digital, search-engine marketing, analytics, programmatic and SEO tools
- Microsoft productivity suite (Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word, Yammer, Sharepoint/OneDrive, Teams etc.)
To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must hold valid working rights.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day Swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.