|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about using data and information to deliver tangible business outcomes? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and be part of a high performing team.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
As a vendor-independent consultancy, you’ll work with traditional technologies and leading edge solutions for on premise and Cloud. You’ll receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential. At Altis you’ll engage with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
About the role
As an Azure Data & Analytics Engineer at Altis Consulting, you will use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the delivery of projects by applying strong analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure quality outcomes for the team’s projects and activities. This will include developing the Microsoft BI and cloud stack, requirement analysis, data collection, processing, cleansing, transforming, and modelling.
Desired skills and experience:
- Develop design patterns in conjunction with Solution Architecture that support the delivery of quality data and robust advanced analytical models in production.
- Integrating data into analytical platforms and managing structured and unstructured data flows.
- Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL components using AZURE Dev-Ops tools and scripting languages - as required.
- Work closely with analytics and data science teams to build and optimise ‘big data’ pipelines, warehouse/data lake and reports/visualisations.
- Microsoft Platform knowledge on Azure.
- Experience with Data Factory, Data Lake & Data Bricks.
- Data Lake Architecture & Design features decomposition.
- Experience with solutions involving SQL Data Warehouse (Synapse), Azure Analysis Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and configuring Azure resources.
- MS BI Stack experience.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we are keen to speak with you.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.