|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with an experienced Road Maintenance team based out Kalgoorlie / Boulder. The core duty of the road maintenance team is performing road pavement maintenance and sign installation works ensuring a high level of service across greater WA outback region. This will include, but not be limited to unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, network inspections, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
- Ability to work away from home and perform manual handling tasks
- Current General Construction Induction card (essential)
- Truck licence (MR ) (preferred)
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the road maintenance and asphalt industry (advantageous)
- A positive attitude that is demonstrated through your work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.