|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Boral Construction Materials & Cement (CM&C) division employs over 4,500 employees & 2,000 contractors across our quarry, concrete, asphalt, concrete placing and cement operations. With around 430 operating sites throughout Australia, BCM&C has a regional focus to serve local markets.
The main focus of this position will be the receiving / receipting deliveries, materials handling, basic maintenance, safety, and assisting the Plant Supervisor in the daily operation of a pre-mixed concrete plant and its environment. Position will be based at St Peters.
Must be available to work Saturdays.
- A demonstrated commitment to improve safety
- Self motivated, reliable and an ability to show initiative
- Good organisational and planning skills to ensure customer and company requirements are met in a busy environment
- Strong customer service understanding and focus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which allow you to effectively communicate with drivers, managers and interdepartmental personnel
- Computer skills highly regarded
- Ability to maintain housekeeping standards and manual handling requirements
- Experience in a construction materials supply business also highly regarded
This is an opportunity for an exciting position with a construction industry leader that provides genuine career growth opportunities for the right applicants. You will work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of its employees.
If you are interested in this role then please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au