|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead one of our best performing trade stores nationally
- Become part of the USG trade store management network
- Competitive salary, vehicle, phone
Our Lynbrook trade store seeks a passionate Store Manager to join the team.
As our Store Manager, you will take us to even higher heights and drive our continued success. Your clients are predominantly tier 1 residential contractors and your team works with safety at the forefront of all that they do and achieves results with intensity and energy. They will look to you for new and improved solutions, support to keep succeeding and a leader who enables positive outcomes.
While there is no such thing as a typical day, you can expect
- Maintaining relationships with customers by exemplifying unwavering commitment to customer service
- Daily team and store planning
- Leadership, training and management of a co-operative team where customer service is paramount
- Maintain inventory levels to satisfy customer requirements
- Proactively manage plant, equipment and transport resources, maintenance, legal and licensing requirements to facilitate operation of site assets
- To be part of the USG trade store manager network – interact, support, share
- An early start to support the team in their split shift arrangements
Highly developed approach and delivery of team leadership, sales tools, methodologies and business processes with a professional, collaborative and enthusiastic approach will lead to your success,
- 3+ years experience as a store manager OR assistant store manager, preferably within the building industry
- Strong people skills and communication/negotiation skills
- Familiarity/understanding of construction industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing deadlines
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people and to lead and influence across clients, team, supplier and management levels
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.