|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy for a Pricing Analyst based out of AGCO’s Melbourne office.
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, you will become an integral member of the parts marketing team.
Key Duties include:
- Responsible for the pricing strategy and implementation of Aftersales parts for Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
- Responsible for overseeing the profitability of the sub-region in alignment with wider organisational goals.
- Building intelligence and automation into the pricing system (Syncron) and being proactive to pricing and market fluctuations.
- Building strong relationships across multiple markets with multiple stakeholders to ensure a cohesive pricing strategy.
To be the successful candidate you must have the following:
- Highly analytical, self-motivated and driven individual.
- Experience using pricing analysis tools and systems.
- Experience in transforming ambiguous, complex and incomplete data into insights.
- Experience in working in a global setting / dealing with different cultures & markets.
- Beneficial: Syncron experience.
- Very well organised, structured & delivery focussed
- Confident & excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return AGCO can offer:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible. To learn more about our initiatives please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco