|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Great opportunity has now become available for experienced and reliable HC tanker driver to be based at Prestons. The main focus of the position is the delivering of product in a safe manner to customer sites throughout the Sydney and regional areas with the ability to prioritise your workload and emphasis on conducting yourself safely at all times.
- Safe and efficient cartage of materials as directed by the Transport Allocator
- Ensure customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and tidy state
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting any maintenance as required
- Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of oneself and others through safety conversations and reporting hazards
- Teamwork/working with all personnel
Skills and Experience:
- NSW HC licence
- A minimum of two years heavy vehicle driving with a good driving history
- Bulk powder tanker experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of fatigue management and mass management guidelines
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Be self- motivated with a professional and courteous manner
What we Offer:
- Permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employment stability with ongoing training and development
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au