|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Azure Application and Infrastructure Principal Solution Specialists (PSS).
As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly target revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. You will be able to deeply engage with your accounts, helping them take advantage of our unique hybrid platform to make their digital transformation.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- 40% - Create and progress a pipeline of customer proto be delivered on Azure. Lead transformational shifts in our customers by providing guidance on how to unlock business value using Azure platform services. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable business transformation.
- 30% - Disciplined pipeline and business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business and partner network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- 20% - Develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE)
- 10% - Continuous technical learning and solution/value proposition development
- 10+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on application and infrastructure technologies preferred
- Enterprise Territory Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Digital and/or Business Transformation experience
- Azure Platform and or Data Platform. Understanding of Microsoft Azure services especially related to App Services, Integration Services, Security and Network/Infrastructure. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors preferred
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and application and infrastructure competitor landscape
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.