Our Resource Recovery business in NSW ACT are currently looking to appoint a Workers Compensation Business Partner.
About the role
Reporting to the NSW ACT EQS Manager, your role responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workers compensation and return to work functions across NSW and ACT
- Managing Workers Compensation Claims strategy and the return to work of injured/ill employees.
- Attending claims review meetings with Insurers and other stakeholders and contributing to the reduction of NSW ACT Claims costs and Workers Compensation Premiums.
- management of all high-risk Workers Compensation Claims, their return to work and engagement with other internal stakeholders as required.
- Providing support and assistance to the EQS Manager NSW & ACT as requested.
You are proactive, driven, well organised and self-motivated with the ability to engage proactively with stakeholders. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to manage challenging and sensitive situations to a satisfying outcome. Resilience is key when dealing with difficult situations. You can work in high pressurised environments and demonstrate sound influencing and communication skills. Relevant RTW qualifications and prior business claims management experience is essential.
The position will be based from our NSW State Resource and Recovery Office in Chullora, South Western Sydney, with flexible working arrangements offered when required. A 3 month Fixed Term contract will be offered to the successful candidate with a possible view to extension.