The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for senior level professionals to join our Financial Services Risk Management team based in our Sydney office. These opportunities are offered on a flexible full-time basis and will play a critical role in leading a portfolio of clients and delivering Enterprise Risk solutions in the Insurance Sector.
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks, build and maintain high performing teams, generate new business and lead sales pursuits, and lead client engagements to deliver quality results. Our clients are large multinationals, conglomerate groups and domestic insurers within the Life, Non-Life, health and government insurance sector.
- Work collaboratively across our risk and account teams on all aspects of governance, regulatory and risk management, compliance, accountability, conduct and culture.
- Lead large scale engagements and deliver high-quality client solutions
- Maintain strategic relationships with insurance CROs and their leadership team
- Lead proposals and create tailored offerings, leveraging our EY global network
- Drive the identification and generation of business opportunities for EY
- Create practical and innovative insights for clients, contributing to EY thought leadership
- Depth of experience in consulting with clients on enhancing risk appetites, risk identification, modelling and managing specific risks
- Experience in governance and risk management, program, project and change management, service delivery, strategic decision making, executive reporting and monitoring
- Up to date knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting insurers and other financial services organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, industry studies and client presentations
- Successful business development skills in shaping and winning client proposals and generating sales
- Innovative, solution oriented with the ability to understand a problem and tailor a practical resolution
- Inspiring and authentic leader who supports their team’s career development
- Relevant recent Big 4 experience in winning and leading major risk management projects
- Experience working within the Insurance sector either at an insurer, intermediary or regulator
- Relevant professional qualifications