|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
The Coates Solutions division is a specialist team of engineers, designers and technical support personal providing turnkey solutions (i.e. equipment and service) to our customers to meet the needs of their temporary works. This usually involves one or more of the following; shoring, propping, dewatering, water treatment and/or traffic management. Working across high profile projects, the position of Operations Installer will use construction and on-site experience and skills to execute the installation of our specialist structural and temporary works products whilst working closely with our customers.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the coordination & installation of our range of specialised products on customer sites
- Attend prestart and tool box meetings
- Manage customer site conditions, delays, customer expectations and variances to original quote
- Demonstrate a Safety First culture throughout the organisation
- Assist and work with an efficient and effective rigging and installation team
- Working with Coates Hire branches to organise plant, equipment and resourcing
Skills and Expertise
- Strong construction site experience
- Experience building relationships with customers and sub-contractors
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Telehandler ticket will be highly regarded
- EWP Operators Licence
- Excavator ticket highly desirable
- High Risk work licence will be highly regarded for EWP (+11m)/Forklift/Basic Riggers
- Trade qualifications or equivalent experience
This is a “hands on” role and is not without its challenges! It is busy, requires multi-tasking and having excellent customer relationships. If you think you have what it takes please apply.
You can make it happen.