|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. The business is currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry and has twice been named as one of Australia’s Top 10 most innovative businesses by BRW Magazine.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Site Administrator for a large FIFO project in Western Australia. Reporting to the Office Manager, your role will be to ensure that adequate and effective support is available to the project management team from an administrative perspective, ensuring all site administration tasks are executed in a timely and organised manner.
- Observe safe systems of work relevant to your work area and report potential hazards.
- Ensure Administration & Office Management policies and procedures are established and maintained in accordance with Core and Enabling process.
- Manage project travel & accommodation bookings.
- Process payroll timesheets and adjustments.
- Raise supply and plant orders, process Goods Received Notes / Delivery Dockets, Vendor management, monitor rejected invoices, incorrect accruals and costs.
- Maintain weekly staff registers (flights, rosters, leave).
- Assist in creation and preparation of publications (reports, correspondence, presentations etc)
You will have
- A significant amount of experience in a similar site based Site Admin role, having worked on FIFO projects in the resource sector.
- Previous experience working for Tier 1 construction contractors.
- A collaborative and results driven leadership/management style.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- A high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a proactive and adaptable attitude.
- An ability to exercise discretion and protect confidentiality whilst maintaining an approachable attitude.
- An ability to liaise effectively within all levels of the site team.
- A high attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role.
- Flexibility to work a 19/9 FIFO roster.
About our Culture
At Laing O'Rourke we work hard to create an environment that brings out the very best in our people. We believe in building careers amid a safe, connected and innovative culture – not just creating jobs.
We want to equip all our people with the skills they need to be part of a dynamic Engineering Enterprise.
We have our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to industry-leading learning tools to help every employee acquire the core competencies and skills needed to excel in this fast-changing environment.
We have committed to a number of policies and programs to improve our gender composition, including our industry-leading paid parental leave policy, where the primary carer is entitled to 26 weeks of paid leave, 18 of which are at full pay and eight weeks at half pay.
Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.