About the Role
Working within the Customer Response Initiative we are currently looking for several Data Consultants to support the delivery of an outstanding customer service experience through the extraction, consolidation and analysis of data from various sources.
As Data Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Creating tools and techniques to optimise the client identification process
- SQL script writing and SQL script review
- Automation of the client scoping process
- Data visualisation for Executive level reporting
Our ideal team member would be an experienced Data Consultant preferably with a background in financial services dealing with large metrics. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Advanced SQL query techniques and SQL server support include SSIS
- Tableau report development
- Advanced level MS Excel and Access skills
- Experience in visually presenting data in a creative and engaging way
For over 130 years MLC has been providing its Wealth Management expertise to financially empower the lives of ordinary Australians to achieve their needs for today and goals for tomorrow.
From achieving our status as an award-winning business to doing our part to combat climate change to volunteering days in the communities we operate in, we are a Wealth company that cares.
If you want to be a part of our team that makes a real difference to people’s lives, then follow the link and apply today.
Due to the nature of our business you must have Australian or New Zealand Citizenship, or Permanent Residency.