|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Resource Recovery business in Victoria are currently looking to appoint a Subcontractor Supervisor to support our Collections business.
About the role
Reporting to the Collections Manager you will be responsible for a range of subcontracting activities including management of subcontractor contracts, rate integrity, safety compliance and insurances, cost reviews and sourcing of services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the engagement of subcontractors to perform required services
- Directly manage services required to be performed by SUEZ for subcontractors (reciprocal services)
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer complaints resulting from subcontractor issues
- Conduct Operational Quality checks as required to satisfy regulatory and SUEZ EQS Standards (Internal Audit)
- Effectively manage the subcontractor risk profile in line with agreed contractual requirements, including KPI’s
Your experience in subcontractor management ideally comes from within a service industry (waste, transport, logistics or similar). You understand logistics processes and functions and have been exposed to financial management and profit analysis. Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are required and you are competent across the MS suite of applications. Experience using SAP would be highly desirable.
Above all, your core values resonate with ours – a passion for the environment, respect, team spirit and customer first approach.
What’s on offer?
Joining SUEZ means seeking to secure the resources essential to our future. This role is a rare opportunity in Australia to spearhead a project that will have a substantial, tangible impact on the way Australia manages its waste, changing the environmental landscape for the better.