|Location:||New South Wales, Northern Beaches Council|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
About the opportunity
We currently have multiple opportunities for permanent part time support workers to join our friendly and supportive Home and Community Care based in Chatswood and to deliver home care services across North/North West Sydney, Northern Beaches & Kuring Gai areas.
Duties and responsibilities can include
- Undertaking of domestic tasks including cooking and housework
- Assist with personal care such as showering and toileting
- Provide transport to appointments and shopping
Qualifications and experience:
- Current First Aid certificate
- Driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent an advantage
Have or obtain vaccinations for the following diseases:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Hepatitis Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold , imaginative , respectful and compassionate .
Further to this we offer
- Not for profit salary packaging entitlements
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms
- Hands on training, development and mentoring
Click on the link below to apply.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.