|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- 6 years of experience in sales/client engagement, sales operations, and partner management.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external C-Level stakeholders.
- Experience planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurement and creative strategy.
- Experience in sales, consulting, media or advertising.
- Knowledge about the Australian and New Zealand markets and insights into both digital and traditional media.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google’s Business Sales Team is a group of highly-skilled business professionals whose focus is on engaging and acquiring high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate Google's outstanding range of marketing products (YouTube and the Google Display Network) into their current Marketing strategies. This global, dynamic, and dedicated team is the engine behind Google’s continued growth.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Prospect, manage, and forecast new business pipeline and opportunities.
- Create compelling presentations and develop strategic solutions to meet customer needs.
- Conduct research and analysis, to develop strategies which capitalise on market potential and opportunities.
- Provide excellent client service and partnership to our customers and partners.
- Partner closely with Google’s client on-boarding team to effectively service clients.