|Location:||Kapiti Coast District, Manawatu-Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui, Wellington, Wellington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Join our team at the forefront of Zero Harm management in NZ. Downer is making bold moves to embed Zero Harm Operational Excellence and is implementing the right organisation-wide strategy to truly set up our people and our clients to succeed in achieving industry-leading Zero Harm performance.
A Bit about your role:
Our Zero Harm team's core purpose is to transfer Zero Harm knowledge to our operations people and support their capability to confidently make good decisions around Zero Harm that enhance the performance of their teams. They are trainers, coaches, mentors, and technical experts and work within a large diverse business that is complex and ever-changing.
A Bit about you:
You will be a committed Zero Harm Professional and will bring with you:
- Experience within complex technical environments that are subject to ongoing change
- Proven track record in assessing workplace sites, identifying risks, working with injuries and injury prevention.
- The ability to work operationally alongside the business to drive a safety culture through the sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to engage and influence all levels of the business.
- Experience within a Utilities environment (Power, Gas, Water, Telecommunications) would be an advantage but is not essential.
A role with Downer can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 571856 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.