|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day. Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
Iress is reinvigorating its technology approach with a significant drive to utilise concepts and thinking such as flow, agile, system thinking and DevOps. It’s an exciting time and we have a lot of work to do. We’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer who wants to be part of this significant change, and see their work in action.
Your role will see you design and be responsible for ensuring continuous innovation and development of Iress Products from inception to deployment and production support. This role will work as an integral part of creative and motivated teams to ensure high quality benchmarks are met for deliveries of innovative products for global markets. You will help shape the future of the company alongside a smart and eager technical community with diverse expertise and interests.
What you will be doing
- Champion front end development at Iress
- Joining a TDD environment
- Assist in identifying product and process weaknesses and possible refinements in an environment of continual evolution and improvement.
- Coaching and sharing knowledge with junior devleopers
- Innovate and develop world-leading products for financial markets and wealth management domains.
- Perform software engineering tasks to ensure the highest levels of product quality are met
What you will need
- Tyepscript or React experience would be awesome
- It is essential you have ability to identify improvements, design solutions and talk through these.
- A collaborative attitude and willingness for continuous learning
- Some cloud exposure would be great but not a deal breaker
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Passion for clean code and all things development
Why work with us
- Competitive base salary
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to various learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Table tennis, pool tables, meditation rooms
- Subsidised Myki
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.