|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
BPAY Group is a dynamic mid-sized company, small enough that everyone’s ideas are heard and big enough to deliver. Our success is and has always been down to our people. That’s why we work hard at cultivating a collaborative, inclusive culture where our people are inspired and empowered to be the best they can be.
Our focus on making life easier for everyone through technology creates a culture that values innovation, embraces new ideas, and provides people the opportunity to make the most of their skills and talents.
We have a fantastic 12-month Max Term opportunity, this role is for someone who can provide efficient IT Procurement services aligned with organisational governance and ensuring our IT Asset Management practices deliver desired outcomes. One focus is on effectively identifying and managing risk; supporting seamless customer experience through proactively managing renewals; and reducing process friction so IT asset management is easier for everyone.
Benefits and perks
BPAY Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we pride ourselves in our inclusive, fun, dynamic, curious, and creative culture, but we also have great employee benefits which are all yours when you start!
We offer the flexibility to make work fit into your life, with our strong work-life balance and working from home options, we want to make it work for you.
The good stuff
- Procurement activities such as sourcing, quotations, price negotiation, purchase order processing, ordering, tracking, delivery, and reporting
- Administer Maintenance and Support Agreements across multiple vendors
- Manage contracts assigned to the position to ensure compliance with specifications and service delivery standards
- Update and maintain the software and hardware asset registers and management systems using automated tools and manual processes
- Guide and assist IT Teams on receiving, inspecting, verification and tagging of all incoming IT assets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the confidence to liaise across multiple levels of the organisation including interaction with senior IT, business and external Stakeholders
- Understanding of ITIL principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of IT procurement and contract administration principles and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Software Licensing Concepts and ability to apply it when managing IT Software assets
The good to have
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP BusinessOne
- Experience with FlexNet Management Platform (Flexera)
- Database skills and knowledge
- Awareness of Lean Six Sigma Methodology