|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The purpose of the Health & Wellness Advisor role is to assist with the development and facilitation of site-based health & wellness programs and contribute to the injury management process.
- Roster: 5:2/ 4:3 – 10-hour days
- Attractive salary + quarterly bonuses & company shares
- Residential operation – be home every night!
- Start your career within the gold mining industry!
- Location: Mungari, WA
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate five wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
About the role
The Health & Wellness Advisor role offers an exceptional opportunity to work with the supportive and dynamic team at Mungari! Key result areas in this role include:
- Assist in the development of site-based health & wellness programs across multiple areas
- Facilitate delivery of health and wellness presentations across site
- Schedule and facilitate one-on-one health and wellness assessments with site-based personnel
- Management of work-related injuries
- Facilitation of Mungari Operation’s injury management system
- Fitness for work programs
- Engage with allied health care providers and support organisations to support the ongoing health and wellness requirements of Mungari Operation’s
- Maintain the site health and wellness database, providing analysis and reports as required to the Senior Advisor Health & Safety.
About our Operation
Our Mungari gold operation is both open pit and underground, located 20km west of Kalgoorlie and 600km east of Perth in Western Australia. Being a residential mine, our employees go home every night, with many living in the local community of Kalgoorlie. Throughout the year there are many cultural and community events to enjoy and for families there are several schools, parks and sporting clubs. Our lifestyle friendly rosters give our employees a great work-life balance.
Safety is our priority
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and the communities in which we operate are of paramount importance to us. We believe that every injury is preventable, and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace and empowering our people to stop any unsafe behaviour, enabling everyone to work together towards an injury free workplace.
As a Health & Wellness Advisor you will have a qualification in allied health. It is also important that you have/ can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Drivers licence
- Self-starter and able to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively with persons at all levels of the organisation
- Competent user of MSWord, excel and PowerPoint
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex, race or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.