|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Continuity Manager (BCM) and Crisis Coordinator
It’s an exciting time here at ING and we are looking for an experienced Business Continuity Manager to join our dynamic and growing Operations department. You will play a critical role in the Business Controls Office; being responsible for business continuity activities across ING.
In this role, you will increase resilience, minimize risks, and actively respond to potential significant business disruptions, crisis or disasters.
What are you going to do?
- Design, implement and maintain BCM Risk profiling, Business Continuity Frameworks and Crisis Management plans
- Focus on Risk Profiling; identifying threats, strategizing a business continuity, identifying gaps etc.
- Work with various stakeholders and Senior Management, to gain engagement and advise them on business continuity preparations
- Design, organise and facilitate Training and awareness programs
- Provide consultative approach and advice to plan owners on the development of BC plans and procedures
- Work with 2nd Line of Defence, and other business lines to prepare for multiple threat scenarios
What are we looking for?
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a Business Continuity role or similar
- Prior experience with Crisis coordination
- Strong background in Financial Services
- Degree qualification; either in Business, Finance or Legal discipline
- Strong MS Office
- Knowledge of Risk Management, 1st Line of Defence, and Regulatory and Compliance regimes
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Basic IT knowledge
- Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with stakeholders and senior management
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.