|Job Type:||Full Time|
We know it’s unusual to have a Risk Consultant within a HR team but we’re keen to ensure our internal HR practices are as risk focussed as our external customer practices. This means that we want to look at every process and practice within HR with a risk management mindset.
Through using your knowledge and experience of HR, you’ll be responsible for supporting the identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risk and coordinating compliance requirements and regulatory change across Human Resources.
You’ll provide support and advice across a wide range of risk, compliance and regulatory activities related to the Employee lifecycle. So for every vendor we choose, or process we change you’ll work with our Operational Risk, Legal, Procurement and IT Risk teams to look at how we can mitigate potential risks and ensure that we are always balancing risk management with delivering an exceptional employee experience.
This will be a 12month secondment/fixed term contract.
What are you going to do? You’ll be:
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring of risk management activities across HR
- Ensuring HR processes , procedures, systems , documentation and third party contracts are compliant with legal, regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Keeping up to date with local and global regulatory change within HR to ensure process impacts are managed and implemented across HR and/or the business
- Providing Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting
- Liaising with our internal Audit team and Operational Risk to ensure enhancements are effectively implemented
- Providing People Services support, which could involve reviewing employee data, acting as an escalation point for employee queries, and reviewing policies.
What are we looking for? Someone who has;
- A strong financial services background including at least 3 years’ experience in Business Operations or Risk
- Previous HR experience or exposure to auditing/providing risk advise to HR teams will allow you to understand the policies and practices we have and review them with a critical eye
- Prior experience in Operational risk management framework tools and methodologies
- Ability to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills,
- Exceptional communication skills, you’ll be liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and you’re ability to clearly articulate both HR and Risk processes and mindset will enable you to get things done!
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.