|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to facilitate the delivery of managed services and technical support for Avaya Contact Centre technologies at times on customer premise and remotely according to Optus Business service delivery models and contracted service level agreements.
The position is based within the Technical Operations group which is positioned within Optus Business Integrated Client Services. The Technical Operations division provides support and delivery of ICT services to a wide range of external clients in the Australian market who may have infrastructure located in overseas data centers and/or branch offices. Services range from fully managed ICT infrastructure service offerings to support for vendor and third-party maintenance agreements.
- Meet or exceed customer service SLAs
- Take ownership of customer issues escalated to you and update the incident manager and customer as appropriate.
- Manage work flow to ensure Major Network or Sensitive Customer Faults are prioritised
- Interactions & incidents are updated in ServiceNow.
- Customer systems experience high through positive engagement attributable to communication, knowledge and timely response.
- After hours work is completed as rostered and scheduled.
- Complex MACs and Transitions are completed as scoped and in the timeframe that was committed to the customer.
- Adhere to OB TAC processes and procedures including Change process, Transition process, incident and problem management processes
- Support the initiative to take a market leading position on next generation data centre capabilities
- Complete relevant training
- Keep abreast of relevant technology to improve service delivery
- Identify areas for improvement in supporting managed hosting & managed router solutions
- An Information & Communications Technology (ICT) technical & Operational background with a strong and proven contact centre experience.
- Strong understanding of Avaya Contact Centre platforms.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and extensive experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer and vendor management skills.
- Business and technical skills - a trusted advisor.
- Troubleshooting & analytical skills.
- Experienced in UC & CC design, implementation and operation.
- Experienced in utilising automation tools for contact centre monitoring and management
- Experienced in managing PKI infrastructure such as digital certificate deployment and renewals
- Knowledge of major contact centre technologies including but not limited to:
- Contact centre call flow
- Recording design and call flow
- SIPREC protocol understanding
- Knowledge of ACD, IP PBX, IVR and other contact centre components.
- Oracle SBC
- SBC packet tracing and investigation
- Understanding of contact centre monitoring solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly update detailed design documents for discussion with other Optus Business workgroups and / or customers.
- Ability to work autonomously through good organisation and be able to perform under pressure
- Flexibility in approach to problems
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.