|Location:||New South Wales, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- General fabrication and repairs with a specific focus on R3000H loaders
- Join a world leading Caterpillar dealership
- Full time permanent position, Monday to Friday - 10 hour days
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
BOILERMAKER - BATHURST
A bout the role
To enable our business to continue to deliver quality maintenance services, we require an experienced and capable mobile plant maintenance Boilermaker to join our team in Bathurst. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this is a full time permanent position working a Monday to Friday roster, 7am-5:30pm (10 hour shifts).
- Carry out welding repairs to mobile mining & construction equipment (primarily R3000H loaders) ensuring all repairs meet Caterpillar repair standards
- Fabrication of Dealer Provided Options for new machines including brackets, guarding or any equipment modifications
- Fabrication of general workshop items including benches, etc.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III - Engineering Fabrication (Boilermaker)
- Extensive experience in all facets of boilermaking
- Strong focus on and pride in the quality of work
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle, plus supplementary training at our RTO
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 877965.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.