|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference? We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realize their full potential.
WHO WE ARE
We are Microsoft Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are aligned by technology domains across all Microsoft solution areas enabling us to create agile delivery teams, covering all Microsoft products.
We are the Secure Infrastructure Domain with a particular focus on Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies.
We believe in the power of personal growth and development. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest. We want to invest in you, your training and development.
WHAT WE DO
We provide technical direction to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their technical passion, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to their customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
The Architect within the Secure Infrastructure Domain organization is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management, the Domain Architect drives transformational results and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Enterprise Services
Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading Technology decisions.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares best practices.
Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrates an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of Technical Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organisation
Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives Quality outcomes and is accountable for Governance as a Technology leader. Performs risk management.
Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions in line with Microsoft strategy
- Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
WHAT WE NEED
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations and training
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
We would also expect you to be able to pass one of the following Azure Certification Path in the first 6 – 9 months of employment with us, if you do not already hold them:
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
We are looking for an Architect to join the team who will focus on one of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT).
- Credential Theft Mitigation recommended practices.
- Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
- Knowledge of security, threat modeling, incident response and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
- Ability to design, create and deliver to solution frameworks
- Knowledge of Security Standards, Policies and Governance frameworks
- Experience in Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting.
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the Microsoft security platform
- Knowledge of competitive security technologies
- Open-source software experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Microsoft offers a flexible working environment to enable you to better balance your work and life
- Microsoft provides a vast range of training and learning experiences for their employees from online self paced training, through to face to face conference style learning. We want to invest in your learning, so bring your passion and we will help you find the right path.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.