What you'll contribute to
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably experienced Parts Interpreter who is ready to take the next step in their career to join Toyota's National Parts and Accessories Division as a Parts Customer Help Desk Consultant (PCHD Consultant).
The Parts Customer Help Desk Consultant is primarily responsible for effective customer service, communication and parts consultation to the Dealer Network. This is done in order to support Dealer performance, planning and supply chain activities across the business, and contribute to the achievement of sales targets and profit objectives.
A day in the life of the Parts Customer Help Desk Consultant will see you utilising your Dealership experience, Parts Interpretation Knowledge, customer service and problem-solving skill sets to support the Toyota Dealership Network. Providing specialist parts interpretation advice, as well as providing solutions and answers to other Dealership related enquiries.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement agreed Parts Customer Help Desk process and procedures consistent with set policies in order to achieve National Parts and Accessories objectives.
- Answer Parts Customer Help Desk queue calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner and in line with appropriate sales policies and procedures to ensure customer service excellence.
- Assists in the development of processes and procedures for Parts Centre Help Desk in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Maintains reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Provides accurate and timely information to Toyota and Lexus Dealers, Regions and other Toyota stakeholders to ensure consistent communication, information and customer service standards are provided. Prepares and communicates relevant Toyota correspondence to the Dealer Network.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required.
- Maintain call centre documentation in order to ensure that any changes in systems, processes and procedures are documented accurately and reported to the Dealers.
- Monitor own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years accumulative experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in customer service and vehicle parts interpretation at Dealer level desirable
- Understanding of Toyota parts businesses, including Sales, Operations and Procurement desirable
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers