|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a State Commercial and Productivity Analyst on an initial 12 month fixed term contract to join our Operations Finance team in WA. Reporting to the State Finance Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to provide commercial leadership across our regional supermarket operations.
This role is based at the State Support Office in Kewdale, WA.
- Partner with Zone and Group Managers through the provision of financial and productivity support and insight on P&L results through benchmarking and coaching best practice
- Partner regional stock loss and property teams to measure, predict and change store operations through financial insight and analysis
- Partner with the State Finance Manager to articulate regional strategies and influence outcomes
- Review and challenge monthly SAP results with regional business partners and build commercial acumen through the provision of your insights and knowledge of accounting, productivity and commercial principles
- Maintain integrity of all reports to our key customers in the states
- Become the financial and productivity systems SPOC for all state teams
- Embed and develop best practice within state process
- Provide state leadership on sales and wage planning, and lean activities by actively coaching and demonstrating opportunities for improvement
- Educate, coach, train and advise our store management (State GM through to Group Managers) in productive ways of working, techniques and tools
- Actively monitor Store Performance KPIs and provide actionable insight to the Store Management Team
- Ensure month end process is executed correctly for an accurate and timely close
- Assist in the preparation of any necessary operations related management and board presentations
- CPA / CA qualified (or working towards) with over 5 years of professional experience
- Advanced MS Excel and financial modelling skills
- Proven ability to manipulate data and conduct analyses which are simple, structured, accurate and robust, in order to provide useful insight
- Strong commercial judgement and business acumen with a can do mentality
- Strong communication ability and influencing skill
- Awareness of team, ability to contribute toward positive culture where feedback is encouraged
- Ability to effectively prioritise, based on business need
- Experience in the retail or FMCG sectors will be highly regarded
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You