|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Channel Performance Analyst, to take on an exciting 6 month contract.
The purpose of the role is to support ING’s sales and distribution channels with information for strategic decision making, to build and maintain sales tracking reports and assist with forecasting and planning.
This position will give you the opportunity to extend your knowledge of ING whilst you learn about the product and distribution side of the bank, the products that are sold and how they are distributed, and also be exposed to forecasting. If you are looking to enhance your management presentation skills, you will also have the opportunity to present to senior stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who likes to work collaboratively in a team, can speak up, challenge, and explore new ways of doing things for successful results; someone who can engage stakeholders who need assistance, who is keen to participate but can also work autonomously.
What are you going to do?
- Develop, produce and distribute reporting through the use of a range of tools including SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau, Microsoft Access and Excel
- Collate month end performance information across all distribution channels and analyse results
- Support Retail Bank distribution channels with data and anaylsis to support strategic decision making, KYC and adherence to compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain reporting and forecasting relating to the expenses and FTE for all distribution cost centres
- Work with the Enterprise Intelligence team on data sourcing capability for all distribution channels
- Gain exposure to Contact Centre reporting, data capture and performance measurement
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years of working in an analytical environment
- Advanced SQL skills
- Intermediate SAP BusinessObjects skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and sound knowledge of other programmes
- Statistical and mathematical methods
- Degree in an Accounting or Finance discipline
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to confidently present your work
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.