Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently working on a Joint Venture for major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia and looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be part of our operational support team.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing overall support and guidance to the employees working on the Joint Venture project. Reporting to the Construction Manager with guidance from the Diona internal People & Capability Manager you will:
- Implement JV people strategy and drive programs of work aligning with the projects strategic priorities
- Be responsible for all HR and ER related activities across the project
- Develop and implement JV policies and procedures
- Identify recruitment requirements and work with JV partners to deliver
To be successful you will have experience working in a similar role in a joint venture environment. You will also have:
- Extensive experience in a HR Generalist position including with experience in Civil Construction
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support in the areas of; talent management, employee relations, remuneration and compensation and HR policy development.
- Exceptional planning, decision making and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be able to influence across a broad range of people and teams and comfortable working with senior leaders.
- Ability to facilitate investigations, disciplinary, termination and redundancy processes.
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW to join the Diona team or contact the Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for more information.