Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently working on a Joint Venture for major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia and looking for a Human Resources Manager to be part of the operational support team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for providing overall support and guidance to the employees working on the Joint Venture project. Reporting to the Construction Manager with guidance from the Diona internal People & Capability Manager you will also:
- Develop the Joint Venture policies and procedures utilising Diona resources and tools, manage workplace relations, and identify recruitment requirements.
- Implementing HR strategies in line with the strategic objectives of the project.
- Design, coordinate, implement a high-performance framework and plan that outlines strategies, initiatives, policies and processes to maximise performance towards achieving the projects objectives.
- Own the human resources project objectives and ensure that a key focus is maintained on meeting or exceeding these objectives throughout the duration of the project.
- Lead by example in the areas of health, safety and wellbeing of the wider project team.
- Manage HR Coordinator working on the joint venture.
WHO YOU ARE
As a successful applicant you will excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt approach and behaviours to engage and build rapport with various stakeholders. You will also have:
- 7+ years experience within a HR Generalist position including previous experience in HR Management / Senior HR position preferably in an operational construction background.
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to write high level Human Resources reports, policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and team orientated environment.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW to join the Diona team or contact the Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for more information.