|Job Type:||Full Time|
Oh what a feeling!
We are so much more than just the sum of our parts. Our strength comes from working together, sharing ideas to always find new ways to progress. Together, we are Toyota.
What you'll contribute to
As the Pricing Analyst you will join Toyota Australia until July 2022, you will be primarily responsible for the development of pricing proposals for Toyota and Lexus vehicles to optimise vehicle competitiveness and profitability.
You will understand the vehicle changes and sales targets by liaising with internal stakeholders, you will understand our customers and the market through research and database analysis. Armed with this knowledge you will then undertake financial scenario modelling to arrive at a pricing strategy for the model. You will then use your presentation and negotiation skills to engage with Toyota & Lexus colleagues in Australia and Japan to pitch your pricing proposal. Once the pricing is determined you will support the Sales and Marketing groups in the lead up to another successful launch.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement vehicle pricing processes and procedures to optimise vehicle competitiveness and profitability throughout the model life-cycle for Toyota and Lexus
- Contribute to the development of pricing proposals based on customer and market analysis
- Collaborate with Product Planning, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Research departments
- Assist with the analysis of Toyota and Lexus price specifications by supporting the evaluation and monitoring of Toyota and Lexus position versus competitors
- Report to stakeholders on the status of pricing proposals, identifying progress, issues and proposing solutions
- Load and maintain pricing information in SAP to ensure our dealer network can access pricing information
What are we looking for?
- Degree in business or related discipline
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Ability to manage and negotiate with local and international stakeholders
- SAP experience is beneficial
- Research analysis experience, reading data sets and presenting insights
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers