|Job Type:||Full Time|
- DynoConsult are our specialist team of drill and blast consultants within the global brand of Dyno Nobel
- Mining Industry Employer of choice proud of our rich heritage and client partnerships
- Superior exposure to improving customer performance by productivity gains & cost savings
- Leaders in application technology innovations which will leverage your Drill & Blast experience
- Site based permanent role, 8:6 roster to Central Qld or full time permanent role, Brisbane Based with regular travel to Qld mining sites
What does Dyno Consult Offer
DynoConsult offers the option of 8:6 roster to a key mine site in the southern Bowen Basin, or the chance to work across multiple sites and customers from our Brisbane Head office. As part of the broader applications team you will also gain exposure to our newer technologies as they roll out.
To be inspired view our latest Youtube Big Blast;
Reporting to Technical Manager, Dyno Consult, the Drill & Blast Technical Engineer or Consultant manages the onsite implementation and delivery of technical blasting projects, as well as the provision of support, training and quality technical expertise with the aim of improving efficiencies and bottom line results for our customers across East Australia.
You will achieve this by:
- Develop strategies to enhance the value of our offering through the implementation of Value‑in‑Use products and applications,
- Identify opportunities to implement improvement projects at key customer sites
- Advance and carry out specific portions of technical training, including Optimal Blasting Techniques Courses, in specified area of expertise, both internally and externally,
- Implement projects (in a team or on an individual level) from inception and planning through to completion, including report writing and publication of results in conjunction with and for the benefit of customers as well as Dyno Nobel,
- Proactive management of projects under your direction and related team development activities
- Ensure compliance with applicable Dyno Nobel HSEQ Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations,
As an experienced Drill and Blast Engineer, you will have demonstrated leadership skills across;
- Project management methodology knowledge and site application
- Thrive in an industry facing role which is focused on utilising differentiated value products
- Superior relationship skills and ability to work well with others to reach common agreed goals
- Demonstrated safety mindset in everything you do whilst following defined procedures
- Tertiary qualifications in mining will be highly regarded but not essential
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered.
- Salary packaging options
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Workplace giving charitable schemes
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.