|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
What you'll contribute to
We are seeking an Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for liaising with Toyota & Lexus Dealerships, so they can effectively utilise our TUNE Dealer Management System (DMS) and associated products to achieve improved efficiency in daily operations.
The role will see you utilising your strong relationship management skills to manage existing and future TUNE Dealers, managing the commercial relationships and providing a point of contact within TUNE, in order to enhance Dealer satisfaction, profitability, logistics and performance for the Toyota and Lexus brands. Thus, ensuring TUNE has superior communication and training strategies to upskill the end user compared with other Australian DMS vendors.
How you'll make an impact
- Provides support to customers who utilise the Dealer Management System, to identify risks, opportunities and improve engagement of stakeholders.
- Implement and support agreed Dealer Management Systems, processes and procedures consistent with set policies, in order to meet objectives and expectations of stakeholders.
- Provide advice on and assist managers in the development of policies and standards that support the Dealer network, in order to service customers and align activities to the overall objectives of retail development.
- Contribute to the implementation of processes for effective customer support and performance management to ensure delivery of services at expected quality and at optimal cost. Support strategic partnerships whilst minimising supplier risks.
- Ensure ongoing stakeholder relationship management and support to maintain strategic partnerships, align business functions, resolve complex issues, contribute to countermeasures and improve business processes, to minimise risk and support franchise development and expansion.
- Coordinate and facilitate forums to ensure services, enhancements, process and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets where required, in order to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved.
- Monitor own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyotas risk exposure and liabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a DMS (preferable TUNE)
- Degree qualification in Business Management, IT or equivalent experience
- 5+ years accumulative experience
- Understanding of Dealership operations and systems.
- Experience in customer facing relationship management
- Ability to manage stakeholders and achieve outcomes in a complex environment
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
- At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. Were proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
Youre welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers