|Job Type:||Full Time|
Oh what a feeling!
We are so much more than just the sum of our parts. Our strength comes from working together, sharing ideas to always find new ways to progress. Together, we are Toyota.
What you'll contribute to
As the Product Planning Specialist you will be joining Toyota Australia until 2022, where you will be responsible for supporting the development of future model line-ups for commercial vehicles, bringing to market highly desirable products that exceed our customers' expectations.
Visual reporting and presentation skills are key in this role. Based on collected market and product research information and strategic thinking you will be the voice of the customer while presenting your key findings to Toyota Japan.
How you'll make an impact
- Strategically develop commercially sound product strategies to determine product specification, price and volume, with insight into the customer and marketplace of the future
- Identify new opportunities short term & long term that increase our customer product desirability and achieve incremental growth
- Determine optimal model line-up and grade walk up specifications, based on collected market and product research information and strategic thinking
- Maintaining accurate 2-way communication to ensure model preparations progress to schedule and plan
- Preparation of vehicle specification summary tables and charts for recommended standard and optional vehicle features and determines option-take rates
- Facilitate effective communication to internal departments and external advertising agencies by preparing visual reports and presenting briefings that describe new vehicle objectives, features, benefits and relevant demographic information
- Create source documents and validate marketing material (print/TV/radio/web copy/brochures)
- Regularly report to management the status of all projects, identifying issues and recommending strategies to resolve
What are we looking for?
- Marketing, Commerce, or business degree - understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in market review and research
- Knowledge of the automotive market, segments and trends
- Aptitude for accurately reviewing and assessing automotive technical information
- High level of attention to detail
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers