|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
[Applications Close on 16 August 2020]
(1) Do you have working rights in the country you are applying for?
(2) Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment authorised visa status or other work authorisation?
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Over the years, Microsoft has experienced great success and we are just at the beginning of an incredible new wave of opportunities. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. Every organization across the planet will look to internal and external digital tools to help in their own digital transformation. Microsoft is uniquely positioned in an era of massive business and societal transformation. Our entire purpose is to make things that help our customers make things -- and make things happen. Join us in our quest to democratize the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge capabilities for the world.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job. Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply online!
During the interview process, you will have an opportunity to explore each of the different career paths and identify how Microsoft can create a platform for you to pursue your passions.
Microsoft’s graduate experience is different from other programs in that you will be immediately placed in a full-time industry-level role with specific learning roadmaps. To aid you in onboarding into the company, you will be provided with the resources you need to define and grow you career, including access to world-class learning solutions both online and in classrooms. In addition, all of our graduate hires will be a part of the Microsoft Aspire Experience, an accelerated career development program designed to develop and cultivate your skills through attending exclusive international graduate-exclusive conferences, early-in-career training, mentoring and community support.
It’s challenging. It’s rewarding. It’s everything you would expect of a World -Class program at one of the world’s most advanced technology companies.
Key features of the Microsoft Aspire Experience:
- An 18-month comprehensive onboarding and development program that runs alongside your full-time role
- World-class training and coaching from some of the most influential thought-leaders, with graduate training conferences in the USA and in Europe/Asia
- Being a part of a global community of over 3000 graduate peers across 60 countries.
As you progress further through the interview stages, you will have an opportunity to explore up to 7 different categories of roles, and speak with your interviewer on which opportunities you want to pursue.
Technology -specific Roles:
1. Modern Workplace Specialist Roles
2. Data & AI Technology Specialist Roles
3. Azure (Cloud) Application & Infrastructure Specialist Roles
4. Business Applications Specialist Roles
5. Technology Strategist Roles
Technologies live and breathe Microsoft technologies. They may consult technology strategy, run a workshop, or create an MVP to showcase to a client. It’s preferred you have a technical degree/background. Examples: Account Technology Strategists, Partner Technical Architects
6. Account Management Roles
At Microsoft, we are customer obsessed, working across teams to provide value to our clients and partners in bringing in new customers to the Microsoft stack. Examples: Account Executives, Customer Success Account Managers, Partner Development Managers
7.Marketing and Operations Roles
Great program managers can work across teams and business segments and teams to drive excellence internally. Examples: Sales Excellence Managers, Business Program Managers, Product Marketing Managers
At Microsoft, as our graduate roles are not rotation programs, we place a lot of emphasis into placing you into the role you feel you work best in. You will have an opportunity to explore roles in greater detail the further into the interview process you are.
Over-and-above your day job, you will also have an opportunity to lead or be a part of stretch projects across various Diversity & Inclusion or Philanthropy initiatives as well.
Graduation date must be within the dates of Dec 2019 to Dec 2020
- On-track to complete a Bachelor or Master’s (Non-MBA) degree with less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ambiguous environment - comfortable with uncertainty and working with peers across various levels of seniority
- Passion for assisting others through technology and innovation, seeking opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Customer-obsessed, with a willingness to understand the relationship between businesses and technology
- Excellent communication, presentation & collaboration skills, willing to support others’ successes
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Information Systems or Computer Science majors preferred, but not required
Key Dates of Application
Applications Close: 16 August 2020
First Round Interviews: 2 - 4 September 2020
Final Round Interviews: 14 - 25 September 2020
Offer: First Week October 2020
We are also thrilled to share with you that our Virtual Experience Platform (VEP)at Microsoft!
VEP is an online learning platform dedicated to anyone keen to explore Microsoft’s culture, technology, product knowledge using a series of learning modules ranging from technical skills to the soft skills to enhance your work-readiness.
You are empowered to do self-paced learning that will be rewarded with virtual badges and a learning certificate upon completion of the program! You will also become a priority applicant for our open roles if you choose to be stay connected with us.
Tap into the immense knowledge and learning from Microsoft experts. Upon completion you can show off your learning certificate on LinkedIn!
Access the platform here and start on your Microsoft learning journey now!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.