|Job Type:||Part Time|
Area Manager - Part time - NSW
- Based in the Western Sydney suburbs
- Guide, coach and inspire a team!
- Permanent part time - 24 hours per week
Are you passionate about leading, coaching and motivating others to create the best experience for customers?
We have a rare part-time opportunity of 3 days per week job share. If you are a retail people leader looking for work/life balance, make this your opportunity to join a brand that excites you as you work with a passionate team who strives to create impactful experiences for our customers and team members.
What you'll be doing:
In this exciting multi-site leadership role, you’ll be
- Leading, coaching and inspiring your team to deliver our vision of creating the ultimate drinks experiences.
- Communicating clear direction, strategy, goals and expectations, developing an inclusive, positive team culture
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to enhance customer experiences along with looking for ways to do things simpler for your teams.
You are a natural leader who thrives on developing, inspiring and coaching your teams in an environment that is ever evolving. You collaborate with and are inclusive of others thoughts and opinions. You are enthusiastic, dynamic and innovative with the ability to combine creativity with sound business and operational strategy. You are comfortable taking people through change and bringing your team on a journey to achieve strategic objectives.
What you'll bring
- Strong leadership experience leading large complex teams within a retail or customer centric environment
- Passion and transformational leadership
- Big picture thinking and innovation
- A customer and team focused approach
- An ability to guide, develop and inspire your team through change.
- Flexibility to travel as required in the role
Does this sound like a role that will energise you to do innovative things and bring the best to our customers and teams? Apply Now!
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You