|Job Type:||Full Time|
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
We are an Australian owned business with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, consultancy and application services. Founded by the Willcocks family in 1974, we work to keep our communities safe and green.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to support our New South Wales and Queensland teams.
This newly created position is a true generalist HRBP role that would suit someone who can work independently and has strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
Reporting into the National HR Manager the successful incumbent will work within their business units to provide expert advice and support across all aspects of human resources. The purpose of this position is to build collaborative partnerships with leaders to understand and assist with their business unit challenges and priorities, respond to complex team member issues, provide tailored IR/ER advice, and help build local leadership capability to create and support high functioning teams. You will have the opportunity to lead and provide input to strategic HR initiatives and projects, as well as support HR process development and implementation.
To be successful in this role you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible in your approach and possess exceptional influencing skills. In addition, you will be someone who can effectively and positively manage change and ambiguity as well as bring strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications, (HR or business degree), with strong HR generalist skills;
- A track record in the successful delivery of generalist HR business partnering
- Confident in your abilities and understanding of current HR legislative and regulatory framework
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership from front line leaders to Executives
- Have a positive and resilient personality with the ability to work independently and part of a broader distributed team
- Experience working with a blue collar workforce
What you’ll get in return:
- A permanent opportunity based in our Mona Vale office
- Active offers flexible working arrangements to accommodate work life balance
- An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate
- Work for a growing organisation who provide essential services to communities, underpinned by a strong social conscious
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
To find out what it is like to work at Active go to https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.