|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Support a small, highly experienced team of JBWere Advisers to successfully manage and develop their business
- Draw on your extensive experience working with High Net Worth clients in investment markets and have a knowledge of the relevant rules and legislation
- Build your career with one of Australia’s pre-eminent wealth management firms
JBWere is a leading private wealth management firm operating across Australia and New Zealand. For 180 years we have been delivering sophisticated investment and wealth management solutions to a diverse client base – we strive every day to fulfil our core purpose: to give our clients the confidence to do what matters.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Business Manager NSW, the Senior Analyst (Adviser Support) is responsible for supporting a team of Advisers to successfully manage and develop their business, by providing exceptional administrative and portfolio management support. This key role will provide specialist support in the investment advice field, including preparing investment reviews and assisting with portfolio modelling and management. The Senior Analyst must have a strong focus on adding value to the client relationship by building rapport and developing outstanding client engagement and communication.
Day to day you will:
- Support the team to manage and grow their business by providing a high level of client service through administrative, reporting and analytical support
- Assist team/s in preparing Statements of Advice (SOA), pitch documents, portfolio reviews, market commentary and marketing material
- Provide advice on a range of all asset classes; including equities, fixed income and, alternatives to clients under the guidance of senior advisers
- Execute and manage client orders
You are an experienced finance professional with a proven ability to efficiently manage processes that meet detailed requirements. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding and strong interest in financial markets;
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory environment;
- Experience in assisting a team of senior advisers with the investment selection, construction and management of portfolios.
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills – attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities;
- Aspire to pursue a career as a Wealth Adviser with JBWere
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and demonstrated experience in financial services. A strong work ethic, sound business acumen and excellent communication skills are essential. Your strong execution capability, coupled with the ability to drive key priorities and deliver results will ensure your success.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.