|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our Sydney Light Rail (SLR) Operations & Maintenance (O&M) team based at Lilyfield. In this role, you will be the key user and main interface for our main ERP system, Maximo, as well as providing support for Planning and Configuration issues. This is a key role, you will help keep Sydney moving on Sydney’s Inner West and City and Southeast Light Rail Lines!
Key Responsibilities for This Role Include:
- Produce and input Job Plans and other activities into Maximo in line with the Technical Maintenance Plan (TMP) for Light Rail Vehicle (LRV) Fleet and Infrastructure
- Generate preventive and corrective maintenance plans based on the TMPs
- Provide a governance role in respect of Rail Safety compliance, Asset Management principles and compliance against the appropriate Standards
- Produce reports and KPI’s for the SLR O&M activities in order to identify issues & trends within the data, report on performance and financial data, fleet configuration status, provide data for business and Customer reporting
- Carry out training, both initial and refresher for internal staff and our Customer’s staff.
- Assist the SLR O&M team in the investigation and analysis of trends in Fleet and Infrastructure performance (defects, reliability, availability etc.).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, IT or similar preferred however not essential
- Previous experience working with ERP systems and databases, ideally Maximo
- Previous experience with Configuration Requirements relevant in a safety critical environment (ideally within the Rail industry or similar)
- Strong experience with MS Access and MS Excel, as well as the ability to create reports using Visual Basic and SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present both internally and externally
This role is initially a fixed task for 12 months and a great way to potentially forge a long term career with Alstom!
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.