|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Calibre’s specialist engineering, project and support teams have a proven track record of successfully designing and delivering some of the largest mines and supporting rail infrastructure in Australia.
Calibre Group is mobilising a railway System Assurance Team to support delivery of transformational signalling system for a heavy haul iron ore railway operator within the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
This Perth based opportunity will see you work on an engaging and dynamic project.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The primary responsibility of the Safety Assurance Engineer (Site Data) is to perform lifecycle safety assurance and CENELEC compliance activities on the site data specific application safety assurance process.
In your new role you will be responsible for identifying any shortfalls in that process through audits and engaging with the relevant site data stakeholders to obtain or improve the quality of that process where required.
You will also be required to perform safety analysis on operational scenarios and the impact of configuration data errors on safety performance and will need to consider all interfaces with Computer Based Train Control (CBTC) subsystems that will utilise data from that process.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Safety Assurance professional you will possess the following;
- Degree qualified and have significant experience as a Senior Engineer / Safety Assurance Engineer in railway related system or wayside designs
- Ideally minimum 10 years’ experience in design and implementation of complex greenfield or brownfield rail projects
- Experience / exposure in rail functional safety
- Experience in heavy haul rail engineering in iron ore operations
- Experience in engineering safety management of change, safety case development, type approvals and safety assurance controls
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
If you want to join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or contact Niels Ostrini on 08 9265 3000 for more information.