The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Whilst our recruitment activity has slowed, we are always interested in connecting with talented people from diverse backgrounds to consider for future opportunities that may arise within our People Advisory Services team.
Our People Advisory Services practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals with backgrounds covering Reward and Remuneration to consider for future opportunities.
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/careers/advisory
- Lead teams and liaise with clients across jurisdictions to support companies with their people agenda; design and implement innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches
- Deliver comprehensive and pragmatic advice through technical excellence in one or more of the following competencies:
- Executive remuneration : Review and re-design executive reward arrangements (including structure, mix and quantum) to reflect accountabilities and to align with company performance and risk management profiles
- Transformational reward: Review, re-design and implement changes to whole of workforce reward structures and practices
- Equity & Legal: Implement incentive plans in addition to supporting boards and management with their Annual General Meetings, reporting and market disclosures, providing legal advice on CEO/executive contracts and termination arrangements, corporate transactions, IPOs and Corporations Act/Listing Rules compliance
- Manage group behaviours, staff expectations and in identifying skill, knowledge and performance gaps and problem solving in relation to these issues
We are interested in learning more about you if you have experience in:
- Extensive experience and deep technical knowledge in at least one of the above reward competencies
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, business/commerce, finance, human resources psychology, statistics
- Excellent time and people management capabilities
- Ability to remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven consulting experience in one or more of the above competencies
- Experience liaising with Board members and Executives of ASX listed organisations
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills