|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
As our DevOps Engineer you will have a passion for technology and engineering and can provide technical leadership and professional expertise related to CICD, automation, release & code management with detailed focus on overall speed and quality of delivery. With our Cloud hosting Azure PaaS, IaaS, CI/CD culture, we are continuously building new products and revamping existing to fall within this mindset. Working with Quality & Development Engineers and Architects you will help define DevOps practices to support multiple scalable applications across the Endeavour Drinks business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to shaping DevOps practices and culture change required for the continuous improvement of the DevOps capability
- Design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration processes
- Identifying and implementing processes to improve monitoring, system resource utilisation and minimise expenditure.
- Integrate build, deploy, test and release processes within azure devops for rapid & robust releases.
- Define means and tools to automate release management eg. change set, release notes, rollbacks etc.
- Setup frameworks to enable Infrastructure as code (IaC) with Azure pipeline integrations with audit trails.
- Implement monitoring capabilities to identify potential deployment risks to production systems.
- Collaborate with operation teams to identify and implement automated processes to help manage security operations, system capacity & scalability and upgrades.
You can work autonomously as well as contribute as a valued team member. As well as this you can manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing demands and bring strong analytical and problem solving skills to your work.
- Experience implementing and maintaining automation & CICD frameworks at scale
- A good understanding of Azure cloud infrastructure and services
- Sound understanding of Powershell scripting
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps
- Common DevOps skills (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience in setting up Infrastructure as code
- Working knowledge of SQL
Joining Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You